Follow us on social media
Sheaffer March Madness
Thursday Senior League
2019 League Champions
2019 RODEO OUTING
1ST - GARY HORSTMAN, BILL SCHULTE, LARRY TRIPP & ANN TRIPP (60)
2ND - EARL ALBERS, FRED HOENIG, TOM SKEWES & NICK JOHNSTON (63)
3RD - DAVE DORN, COLE LINK, BOBBY BUTLER & NICK MORGAN (64)
4TH - FRANCIS JORDAN, KEVIN BURDEN & NEIL LEMASTER (64)
1ST - DAN BEIK, MIKE LOGAN, MARK KRAMER & RICH TAYLOR (67)
2ND - JOHN CARLSON, TOM TINCHER, DAN FULLENKAMP & MIKE WILSON (68)
3RD - SHANE TAPPER, SCOTT FEDLER, JANELLE FEDLER & BRIAN FEDLER (68)
4TH - RICH SHNLIN, LONNIE GUMMERT, ETHAN TURNER & MARK HULBROOK (75)
ONE MAN BEST SHOT CHAMPION
ONE-MAN BEST SHOT
CARDBACK FROM #18
1ST TYLER DICK (57)
2ND KACIE BROEG (58)
3RD JACK VANAKEN (61)
1ST JEREMY BEELMAN (64)
2ND TAYLOR SMITH (64)
3RD JIM NELSON (65)
1ST BILL MILES (69)
2ND CRAIG AHLEN (69)
3RD DAN BEIK (69)
1ST RANDY THORNTON (70)
2ND SCOTT NICKEL (71)
3RD JIM WEBB (71)
The Sheaffer Board of Trustees has taken into consideration CDC, federal, and state recommendations and has made the hard decision to close until further notice due to the pandemic. We are doing this for the safety of you, our valued customer, and for our staff.
We know everyone is anxious for golf season to begin, as are we. We will reopen as soon as it is safe for all.
Please stay tuned into our Facebook page and website for more news and updates as they are available.
Sheaffer Memorial Golf Course
10:00 O'clockers Group
- 1 Bracket submission per person📍
- Take a pic of finished bracket when completely filled out can be printed out on Facebook or from our website www.sheaffergolf.com 📸📸📸
- How to submit your finished brackets? The FB comments section from this contest 👇👇👇👇👇, FB Messenger 💬💬💬💬 or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) Any means necessary to get me your results i will take them by the deadline👌👌👌
- Submit brackets before March 29th at 4pm 👊👊👊
- Keep in mind all players in the bracket are golfers from the old to present day are playing at the peak of their careers of these matches.🏌️♂️🏌️♂️🏌️♂️
- Matches all would be 18 Hole Match Play format
- How do we figure the winners? Our very own Doug Frenz will fill out a bracket of who he thinks will win and that will be the bracket we score by.🏆🏆🏆
Standard 1-2-4-8-16-32 scoring system. Perfect bracket has 192 possible points. The top 3 brackets with the highest number of points win prize packages.💰💰💰💰💰
We will announce 🗣🗣🗣
Round 1 March 29th @6pm
Round 2 March 30th Noon
Round 3 March 31st Noon
Round 4 April 1st Noon
Round 5 April 2nd Noon
Finals April 3rd Noon
**After each round we will post everyones scores and post them on Facebook to see how you stand**
- 1st Place - 1 Doz Srixon Qstars, 1/4 zip Sheaffer logo pullover, $10 GC to the Buffalo or Buffalo61, Sheaffer logo t shirt, logo tumbler, Sheaffer logo Srixon hat, Sheaffer logo towel, $10 GC to StarBucks and a 12pk of domestic Beer of choice.
- 2nd Place 1 Doz Srixon soft feels, 1/4 zip Sheaffer logo pullover, $10 GC to Coal Haus 337, Sheaffer logo t shirt, Sheaffer logo towel, Sheaffer logo Srixon hat and $10 GC to Teriyaki Madness.
- 3rd Place 6pk of Srixon soft feels, Sheaffer logo t-shirt, Sheaffer Logo Towel, $10 GC to Buffalo Wild Wings and $10 Pro Shop Credit.
🔥🔥🔥🔥GOOD LUCK EVERYONE 🔥🔥🔥🔥
We are very excited for the 2019 season and hope to see all of you on the course soon. Please do not hesitate to talk to our staff about upcoming events and punch card/season pass options.
We encourage everyone to establish a GHIN Handicap - the cost is $22 / year and is an official handicap transferable to any course in the country. A GHIN Handicap is required for entry into many of our tournaments. Please ask for more information.
Sheaffer Memorial Golf Course is a public 18 hole golf course designed by W.D. Wagstaff and opened to the public in 1962. A new modern clubhouse was built in 1998 and gives a panoramic view of the golf course. The course also features a pro shop, putting green, and driving range.
Former major leaguers Bob Dernier ( Phillies and Cubs outfielder) and Willie Wilson (Royals, Cubs and A's outfielder) enjoy a round at Sheaffers.
Wednesday Night League
2019 Philpott Champions
Tom Buhrow & Dave Farmer
Thursday IAAP League
BEST SHOT – STEP -A -SIDE
CARDBACK FROM #18
1ST DAVE DORN, ROGER COPPAGE & MIKE PROSSER (62)
2ND JOHN WEYL, JIM LEMEK, LARRY MCCLURG & CHUCK DALY (65)
3RD JIM NELSON, DARRYL THOMPSON, MARK KRAMER & TOM STACK (67)